Donna Ciccarelli Realtor ® GRI, ABR, CNE, ALHS, CPS, CRS, EcoBroker
Actively involved in real estate for 20+ years. As a residential realtor® Donna uses extensive research & resources to help home sellers & buyers avoid costly mistakes. She uses integrated business systems & a multi-million dollar business team to align all the factors related to the transaction to dramatically increase the odds of getting the highest possible price for a Seller’s home or assist the Buyer in purchasing the best home at the lowest price possible. In fact, these systems have produced up to 5-15% better pricing than traditional realtors.
- Licensed Texas Realtor since 1997.
- Over 20 years in Real Estate Development.
- Multi-million Dollar Producer.
- Specialist in Farm & Ranch, Residential, New Construction, & Historic Properties.
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute. (GRI)
- Quality Service Certified. (QSC)
- Certified New Home Specialist. (CPS)
- Certified Relocation Specialist.
- Certified EcoBroker® – “green” specialization
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- Preferred Realtor®
- EDS Relocation
- WHR Relocation
- Cedar Park Regional Hospital
- Active Community leader – (Present and Past Affiliations)
- Leadership Cedar Park Alumnus
- Former Board Member of LEEF, Leander Excellence in Education Foundation
- Texas Scholars Program Presenter
- Mentor for Leander ISD
- Former Board Member of various Chamber of Commerces – Glen Rose, TX; Snyder, TX; Burton, TX
- Planning and Zoning Commission – Glen Rose, TX
- Founder & President of Arts Council – Glen Rose, TX
- Co-founder of Burton Cotton Gin Museum & Festival – State & National Awards.
- Consultant for the national Main Street Program & Texas Downtown Association
Donna’s Team Members:
- HomeCity business systems
- Richard Fowler, licensed realtor®, GRI – Partner
- Kimberly Lewis – Transaction Coordinator
- Inspectors – Quality Home Inspections; Tutor Professional Inspections
- Lenders – Supreme Lending (Brian Campbell); Colonial Mortgage (Allin Nguyen); Prime Lending (Max Leaman)
- Insurance Agents – Blancken Insurance
- Title Companies – Independence Title (Donna Sherrill); Austin Title (Tiffany Isaacs-Smith)
- Handyman, painting, roofing, etc – various vendors depending upon need
- Energy Raters for audits
- Home staging – Blanton Designs
Specialties: Residential real estate sales & marketing, green eco-friendly real estate & construction, historic preservation, new construction, and investment properties. Work with Buyers and Sellers providing value added service. For the Seller I utilize tools to get up to 5-15% more for the property than traditional realtors. For the Buyer I successfully negotiate the best price for the best house in any given market considering the long term cost of home ownership.
- Save the Children
- Childcare Worldwide
- American Diabetes Foundation
- Susan B. Komen Foundation
- Capturing Kids’ Hearts
- American Cancer Society
- Overseas Mission Fellowship